MyGDI State Coordinating Committee (MSCC)
MSCC is responsible to the MNCC in:
- The adoption of policies and standards that are specified by MNCC
- Ensuring the utilization of MyGDI Clearinghouse by all subordinate agencies
- Coordinating the plan preparation of geospatial data for the purpose of sharing through MyGDI at the state level to avoid duplication in efforts in data collection
- Establishing the MyGDI State Technical Committee and monitoring the implementation of MyGDI at the state level
- Ensuring the requirements for financial, manpower and technological resources for MyGDI activities are prepared
Chairman: State Secretary
Secretary: (to be decided by Chairman of MSCC)
- Director of State EPU.
- Director of MaCGDI.
- Director of state agencies.
- Director of federal agencies
- Yang Dipertua of local authorities
Secretariat: (to be decided by Chaiman of MSCC)