To manage the development and operation of MyGDI, a MyGDI National Coordinating Committee (MNCC) was formed with the role of a central policy and decision making body on matters pertaining to the implementation, development and operations of the MyGDI programmes and initiatives.
Development and implementation of MyGDI governed by several committees. The MyGDI National Coordinating Committee (MNCC) is responsible for establishing policies regarding the development and implementation MyGDI. MNCC assisted by three(3) technical committee, namely :
- MyGDI Framework Technical Committee(MFTC)
- MyGDI Standards Technical Committee(MSTC)
- MyGDI Clearinghouse Technical Committee( MCTC)
MyGDI activity in the state is assisted by two(2) committees namely:
- MyGDI State Coordinating Committee(MSCC)
- MyGDI State Technical Committee(MSTC).